Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mystery Stole Blues

So, I signed up for this Mystery Stole thing - Ellen made me do it - and, at first, I thought it was cool. But it is s..........l..........o...........w............ going and I'm not sure that I really want to do it. What I do want to do now is spin on the Louët wheel, thanks to some Saturday people who helped me get started! I can't wait to show you my work. WARNING! I won't be in on Thursday morning! I have left strict instructions with the staff that scones are to be ready before you arrive. We'll just have to see what happens. Sorry for letting you down but my kid has an appointment that day and I have to work Stitch 'n Pitch all night.

Deb

1 comment:

Anne Turner said...

awww rats.... was hoping to see what you've done. Well I'll see you Saturday..no doubt